Days on the Market:
LOCATION: East 117th Street & 3rd Avenue
Perfectly Situated Amongst Historic Brownstones And Leafy Trees, A Block From The 6 Train, And Within A Stone's Throw To Target, Costco, Patsy's Pizzeria And A Ton Of Great Restaurants And Shops, This Sunny Home Is A Great Find! Ornate Details Such As Original Exposed Brick, Iron Beams And Gorgeous Molding Give This Apartment That Authentic NYC Feel.
This Apartment Features:
- Exposed Brick In Kitchen & Living Room
- Queen Sized Bedroom W/closet
- Oversized Windows
- Full Sized Appliances
- Modern Tiled Bathroom W/tub & Pedestal Sink
- Responsive & Professional Management Company
- Heat & Hot Water Included
This Is A Lease Break, So There Are Two Pricing Options.
1. $1800 To Finish Out The Current Tenant's Lease On 5/31/18 (with Option To Renew)
2. $1825 For A New 16 Month Lease
**Please Note That As This Unit Is Tenant Occupied, Photos Are Of A Comparable Unit In The Same Building. Layout Is Nearly Identical, But Renovations Are Slightly Differentl. This Unit Does Not Have A Washer & Dryer As Pictured.**
Bohemia Realty Group